Monday, June 16, 2014

A journey out of Malaysia.

Love to travel
Every piece of travel makes me see things a little bit wider, make my thoughts alittle more cheerful. 
I see good and bad from both perspective, it makes me see things outside the box. 
It just like when I see an old uncle sitting alone along the roadside selling newspaper almost everynight makes me feel grateful and appreciation of everything I have.

I'm walking on the street of other country
my physical and mental are free from everything, 
I expose to their living habit and culture, from there I realize things that's good and bad at myside. 
This is a relaxing country, people work to live but they live to work.
They enjoy their life, doing all kinds of sports outdoor like no one else.
What a great place to live if I could.

Travelling is an expensive hobby,
I would make this my motivation rather.
To work harder, to plan harder and to focus deeper.




Life is so Good! 
They says, 
Good day! 
EVERYDAY


No comments: