Sunday, January 25, 2015

Randomly, I love randomly

Best thing in life comes free. 

But somehow,
do not take everything for granted. 
We must not stop to sense the dangers that surround us, 
Be thoughtful and aware of everything, everybody, and every conscious. 

I'm lucky and given to born in such a lovely, and warm family. 
But I do not abuse this advantage, there are more people out there with better life than me,
but if I do become lazy or taking advantages from it, it won't shine outstandingly. 

I work harder than normal people with more passionate thought towards everything, 
I plan for my future, and be independence. 
I take responsibility towards my action, and fight for my right on my capability.
I will stay strong, and always be optimistic towards everything in life.

Of cause nothing is perfect. 
But if I set perspective of happiness towards imperfection. 
My life is close to perfect because it's the life I want. 
And I work hard in my life. 

I want to be successful in my life. 
There are many successful people out there with incredibly successful mind
but not all of them were rich guy. In fact not all of them want to be rich. 
But people who achieve their dream were all successful people. 
I set a target, and working hard towards it. 

At this point, 
I'm appreciating my life. Wish to have this great life forever- ever. 
With everything I want. 
I'm the luckiest guy in the world. 
Yet I don't stop fighting. 




No comments: