Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Secret in my heart....

Enough... I will never go back to my secondary life...I noe that, I shuldn't come HELP. I dont like people who are selfcare, sellfish...I noe I hate, but, why god must put those people v me...In my school...Why? why no 1 can treat me as a good friend like my secondary school's friend. WHY? I got a lot of friends now...too a lot, but many I still duno their name, " HI, BYE" is very famous using in my HELP, I reli miss that time we play dota, we talk clock in class, we spotcheck students' bag, we ponteng to chat at cantien...
I nid true friends, I wan to be outstanding, I wan to study the best school, I wan to change my life... Is it wat i nid... I always ask myself, but the answer always NO. the next day wake up, everthing goes the same way. Is enough for me to drive alone for 3 month, every morning...I wake up alone, I brush my teeth alone, I drive alone, then I will meet v all my college's friends and "HI,BYE" will be used .... I stay at house alone. I dun like this life, but god has giv me this life...untill....

Tq, yifen and haoxin, I noe the objective u wan me to fetch is convinence, but it is a great new I found someone lived near by my house...^^ V Dont noe why, I still like a child, I'm 18 now... why ah? haha...

Dear, do u find that our relationship getting worse? Still remember u say u wont lie me and the things u promised u will do? why ur friends can made u break ur promise? I noe a lot of them asking u to go, by forcing, appearing to guilt and say many things, but do u forget that u promised me before u wont go? Eventhough, I forgiv u edi...but this problem is always hidden in my heart...I will never tell u...Since that day, I know my position will never win all ur friends..Singing alone, I will think of u...my tear will incognizance drop by itself....

No comments: