Tuesday, September 7, 2010

^^

The sun was shining out there.
After a non-stop raining yesterday.

As always,
my adaptation speed is improving.
more and more things couldn't beat me.

I will be stronger and stronger.

Today is Tuesday.
No time to waste.
The things I should have do this week..

1. make a debit card.
2. Do nutrition research
3. swim more
4. finish my homework!
5. go climb mountain Broga
6. cycling at taman pertanian

It's time for me to learn how to manage money.
How to enjoy life, learn to give up.


When i look through the video of the children who suffer from starvation...
from earth quake, lost of family, the love one.
I believed that I am the lucky one
I am free from all these...

满足于单纯,单纯于满足

slowly...
slowly...

I get it...

^^

4 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

Yup. We should b grateful.
=)

Engineer's Principles said...

thankew you

JY said...

sookyee> long time u didnt left comment to me ad!! =p

Skding> hehehe... u'r welcome...

Kaylie.SookYee said...

haha.. paiseh la.. =)

u also long time no left comment hor!