Thursday, June 7, 2012

Written by: The Feelings at the moment




Feeling of isolation.
It comes along with loneliness,

Stop feeling angry to me.
I'm innocent, because I'm kind of sensitive.
I have my own senses,
specify one that you cant measure the length with yours.

Feeling scarification.
It comes with disappointment,

Stop asking me to help.
I'm enough of it, what did I do for the group.
Afford I put, seems nothing,
but it means more then you do.

Feeling lost.
This video makes me think of something else.
Like a shadow, it doesn't belong to anyone,
but it can pretend like anything else.
It's a secret what it really was

Feeling happy.
It comes along with failure.

It's good to know you doing good,
It's good to know you enjoy it.
I'm failure. at a same time.
who can't give what u need.

Those are feelings,
Own feelings came along with my senses
that no one can define except myself.

Only written words.
Giving a chance to memories to live here.
Quietly.

I wish to run, as fast as I can.
Stop hurting me.
Stop scolding me.

I care these all. that's why every time I was hurt.
Then I woke up, and try to change.
and forgive to the wound made.

Straggling is good.
I learnt and I grown.
I thankful at the end.

   

No comments: