Friday, December 25, 2009

"Safety nighT"

Being so active today,
had lunch v my friends, asking them to watch bodyguard with me.
tend to invite them to have dinner together.
tend to go FTZ cyber cafe after dinner.
But they seem a bit tired.
I didn't insist.

just don't wan to feel lonely at this critical event.
you're not around.
try to fulfill my time with joys.
But I still sitting in front my stupid desktop. now....
listening to music...

That's me before 11pm.

"let's go supper, wan to go?" mom says
"why not?" me

We went to highway cafe.
had a great great moment there~ =D
Enjoy the count down.
ENjoy the noises made by the people there~ last for 30 mins after 12am.
Enjoy the chicken chop.
People were so excited there~ lol~
1 thing not so enjoy is the price, anyway, non of my business. =p





I spent my Christmas with my family again.
they always there when i need accompany.
Love u all so much!!! =)
who says today must celebrate with ur life partner?

Merry Christmas to everyone here~ ^^



*working for my dad tomorrow, rm120 perday? lol!

No comments: