Thursday, February 4, 2010

My day

Thursday,

today i wake up a bit early, 6.10am
dated sook yee for breakfast...
sleeping at car, because she was late!
nvm, everything is under my estimate...

Ate wan tan mee,
my car blocked that uncle's car for long time(hardly to get 1 parking) and he "hon" for a period of time,
But I didnt notice that although i sit nearby. no idea why!

Celebrated ashley's birthday today! Hope we surprised him...
But i think everything is under his estimate also, since we doing it so obviously, lol.
anyway, just tell u that we never forget ur birthday.

Being so active at lab today, just feel good to do so,
But the experiment was wrongly done for twice. Because the calculation goes wrong! damn...
so, in total, we did the same single easy experiment for 3 times.
nvm, i enjoy doing that also. ^^

class end at 3pm, straight I go to pump my petrol. it's empty. =(

I got no idea why I finished my report straight away i reached home.
It's abnormal.
Just excited.

Planned to go swim afterward. The thunder and rain stop me from doing that.

nvm, take a nap until 6pm,
Then i go dye and cut my hair for CNY.
first time my hair looks so differently, >.<
3 hours. It's not easy to pass.


9pm, had my dinner, simply wrote my blog,

10pm, going to bath,

Today is a good day, a happy day!

Tomorrow class 8.30am, hahaha! im so happy....

6 comments:

Elaine Mah said...

happy day to us too. simple but meaningful day. i finished my report too. :P

Eugene said...

woot coloured hairstyle

JY said...

Elaine, hi5*
Eugene, woots!

Kaylie.SookYee said...

eh, i also duwan to be late de okay!
who knows it was so jam at 6.45am! ish..
haha.. silly us for ignoring the man who honk u.
so funny la. removed the car twice le..

well, u're finally active in doing experiment.
GLAD to see that. happy for u, my ASSISTANT! =p

yup.. its a good day. =)

anyway, nice hair cut + color. =b

JY said...

thanks~ lol, u'r my assistant ok? always! haha!

Kaylie.SookYee said...

ahem ! ur head!
denggggg =p