Monday, November 15, 2010

15nov10 - Weeee

It's a tired day.
Felt so tired since early in the morning.
I don't have any conscious the moment I slept until I woke up.
But, still feeling tired.
*most probably caught by alien and brain washed after that.

SO, ended up with flu + panda eyes.
Fine, class ended at 3pm.
Go back home, relax and rest.

6pm, went to play badminton with my old friends.
Well, I have to apologize that I didn't make this a win-win situation.
I know you don't mind, that is your nature.
Doesn't mean I have the same idea with you.
I will improve this in future...

After that, you go emo.
reason is...
you tell me...?

830pm
went to eat dinner at some place where we can enjoy listening LIVE old song.
In short, the place got people sing K.
The Old Song sang by the Old people,
your tears, for some reasons it drops
ya, your sensibility is high

Great moment over that place.
Feel like singing also...

Went back home.
I bath, I iron my formal shirt, I sing k, then I write blog.

Then I feel like sleeping now.

Sooo

Good nights my dear readers.

No comments: