Sunday, January 5, 2014

TRUST

A lesson to be learnt.
TRUST
But wait. What it really is?
I even google about it.

It's sub-divided into psycology, socialogy and economics.

Trust in psycology is believing that the person who is trusted will do what is expected.
If a person is psycologically trusted, it will result of security, trust and optimism, while failed it leads to orientation of insecurity and mistrust.  It's applied in relationship.

Trust in socialogy is concerned with the postition and role of trust in a social systems. How much trust your colleagues given to you are measured by how much responsibility they have putting on your shoulder. It's applied in works.

Trust in economics is equal to trustworthiness. How reliable the transaction is, and how desire a party to reduce the cost or maximize the utility.

I have good sense. I always sense unexpected things like human behaviors, intentions, and thoughts.
It's doesn't come naturely because everything that happens always have it's own reason.

To trust or not to trust?
The answer always generated complexly in our brain based on incidents of past, now and predicted future. But the answer always reveal by it's common.

Is love all about trust?
I love you, so I trust you. but because I love you, so I feel jealousy.
I love you and I trust you, but when you not rejecting a desperate guy's flirts, gifts, cares.
You failed to do what I expected. But I love you. and I trust you.



Story line

First time I saw his message, I told you, "he's intention is obvious."
You ask me to trust. He has someone he love. He told everyone.
"Make no sense to me unless he's stupid."

Second time, I heard you are going to cinema,
Gathering is good, healhty and chilling. I'm always trusting you I say.

Saturday night, a night for Pasar Malam.
It's a big and crowdy Pasar Malam, shopping is always your favourite.
I'm still trusting you.

Some days later,
Cinema farewell for a colleague.
Your birthday eve, 2 guys came to your house fetch you to cinema.
Handmade chocolate cake and a branded watches that delivered at 12am midnight.
Reached your house and asked whether you need accompany.

Trust is stepping one step backward from your social and give freedom to your private life.
I'll define trust as ignorant.


I should have trust you,  I convince myself with one more reason.
not about confidence, or belief.
It's because it ends your pain.
I don't want you to leave me,
I don't want to give you any reason to leave me and go oversea.
I suffered with tears, I cry like a kid.
But it ends your pain.

A monk says.
"Be confidence, and love her more like no one. If she meant to leave, sooner or later she will leave.
Go and cry out loud, as your will, but when you finish your tears, you became a better person. You should be happy because you lost a girl who doesn't love you, and she lost a guy who willing to do everything for her."


Trust is about love, true.
But if you loving someone, you don't change the origin of that person. He's might not your dream man, and he will not try hard to fix it, because he is perfectly being who he is, and he loves every single thing that belonging to you.

Trust still hard to define.
but one fact is, when you loving someone,
you will not do something that hurts him/her no matter what causes it takes.






No comments: