Saturday, April 5, 2014

A lesson, expectation.

Something to tell you. 

"It's awesome place. A place where people stood up high in the middle of the sky. looking down you can see many tiny people. It's amazing because it's very new at the moment." you holding my hand looking at my eyes.

I replied. It's not much different compared with standing inside a building and look down. 
I said that. 

You unwillingly agree with that, "I think you got your point too"

It's gonna be a great day, I smile while walking out my house.
Waiting you to finish your work. and ready to surprise you. Because I'm bringing you to One City. A place where you can stood in the middle of the sky. and look down at tiny people. I manage to figure out the direction. 

It's our day, like last time. We both understood, everything we matters is our feeling and we precious our time being together nomatter what we eat, we enjoyed together. no matter how we do it, we do it together. nomatter where we go, we holding hand and go together. 

It's a big surprise for me as well, as a gift. You got pissed off.
NO, I'm not going anywhere. YOU ARE NOT RESPECTING. 
I kept myself the best possible calm. 
I didn't expect this at all. After all I have done, all time we have been missing each other, waiting for today.
I didn't expect this at all. 

All I can do, is to keep calm. Look at it optismistically, and think of a solution to make things better.
Everything goes better after that. 
I remember once said, One who control his emotion, is one who control his life. 
Have been thinking and thinking for the whole day. 
I finally realize that, it's all about expectation. 
A great expectation leads you to great dissapointment. 
And we both had wrong expectation, come with lack of communication.
Bad things happened. 

Think of it. Communication and equilvalent lifestyle is a must. 
There is no need in future to have this incident happen again. 
Learn from it, we change it. Just like we did it like past. ok? 
I know, we both love each other.
That's why you spending time to make up, and dress up. It's for me I know it. and I appreciate it so much just I couldn't tell you.
That's why I want to bring you there, a place where simply you said, "it's awesome"


"Always remember that there are many- thousands of ways of expressing love. And remember that your partner has the right to express his or her love in ways that may not be what you want or expect. When you insist that romance take a particular form. This reflects your rigidity or insecurity.
You do. Of course have the right to have some of the romance come to you in the form you desire. But don’t expect your partner to read your mind! If you want something in your life, you must take the responsibility for manifesting it. You might simply talk with your partner about your wants and needs. Some people recognize subtle hints while others need lists and reminders.
If you work with your partner’s personality instead of against it. Your relationship will be much happier "

And.
Why not we learn to love each other in the way we both enjoy.


JY

No comments: