Friday, April 18, 2014

A positive thinker

People are made out of positive and negative charges. 
People come around, walk around in your life. 
Some of them are negative carry, some are positive. 

One says that, stay away from negative thinker, negative actors, negative people. 
Always react with positive charged people.

I would say. 
mix with both. 

NEGATIVE PEOPLE
When met negative people,
I'm learning my emotional control, I'm learning critical thinking, I'm learning how to manage situation.
Negative people always drag you down, they will be pessimistic for everything. 
I'm learning calm down and remain positive. 

POSITIVE PEOPLE
When met positive people, 
I'm opened all my heart, and soul. 
Talk as loud as I can, because communicating with them made my life happier and more nourishale. 
With positive thinker, I'll always be a learner, and a listening as well as speaker. 

Both people always come around, walk around. 
Met both of them,
learn from both of them. 
but only be one of them. 

A positive thinker. 




 

No comments: