Thursday, February 19, 2009

The turning point [s]

"From your fingerprint. i found that, the turning point in
your life is 18 years old. before that, all the people around you will help you.
but after 18 years old, you will start helping others." he says

he added. "but after u 30 years old, is your another turning point. is a positive slope."
my mom gave him 50 dollars.
what a scammer?!

##########################################################################


I enjoy life.
I enjoy schooling.
I enjoy studying.

Is hard, is tiring, yet is interesting. and happy.
People were friendly, people were caring, people were talkative, people were so funny.
Life is meaningful, life is easy, life is happy. and cool.

Today will be tomorrow, memories will never reduced.

Things had changed. T_T

People were selfish, people were self-care, people were not speak <>, people Act to gain respect. people now were too fake. sad about that. no choice.

To join the community, i forced to change. i used to tell myself, not to change. never. i m the best. forever. i m not who i m.

Is it the pathway? maybe? but. to where?

to successful life? how to define?

changes?

Once, I cannot accept change. But I guess I am forced to once in a while. Things change. People change.

Slowly, i had lost myself. my so not called hi bye friends. where are u all?? I need ur encouragement... to accompany me... to make me laugh... to talk nonsense with me... my true friends. i will always remember... the days we used to been together. the happiness we used to shared....

An animal, live together with friends , same species. to defeat from the predator. from the environment changes. because they know, they will easily defeated by the enemy if they didnt live together and protect each other.

As a human. initially. is the same, but we made it differences.
we all acting very strong. even we were not.
because they too bother how other the people look them.
human like to act.

hi.....bye....
i noe is very funny.

Everyday,when i meet someone (HI-BYE friends)
i will say, hi.
then 1 second after that say "bye".
Doesnt it look very funny? i used to laugh at myself after that, why ya?
But, slowly, i prastice this everyday. I changed to become very funny...

I'm a human,
I adapt.
I changed.
This will never end.

nomatter how, i will not change,

Forget it.


tomorrow will be a good day.

the only word i can say.







No comments: