Tuesday, January 26, 2010

something goes wrong

I'm not happy now,

The traffic is frustrating me. I hate that, so much.
I need some sport. I have no time,
I'm tired due to driving the car so long everyday.
But, I don't like to sleep early.
Just don't wan to waste it.
I need some personal time, to do my stuff, at least something I enjoy to do.

I need some accompanies in my life, anyone volunteer?
when I'm boring.
games: I want!

shut up, u are annoying, sometimes.

I absolutely don't like this kind of lifestyle. perhaps I should use "hate".

I need you, I need someone who can share my things.
I feel so empty.

I'm not strong at all.
I have my own feeling,
I'm normal. very normal.

tonight,
feel the loneliness, mentally.
weird thing is,
I don't know why is it happening every time I miss u.

wish me all the best.

7 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

so fast updated ur blog?
hmm..
ALL THE BEST! I wished u!
well.. dont feel sad with the traffic.. ntg else we can do. sighs.
jz enjoy listening to radio while driving lo.
or find someone to sms with u! haha..
cheers okie? u have her, u have us.
=) the JY i used to know is tough de!~

and....
u're ABNORMAL de la! xD

JY said...

haha~ ^^ xie xie ni ~ I own u.

Engineer's Principles said...

又路过 :p
you know why man's shoulder is wider than girl?
so that he can carry all the burdens including their love one.

把快乐留给她,把悲伤留给自己扛.
good luck.

Elaine Mah said...

aiya JY arh, dun ever think its hard to carry the burden because u r so slim~~ u can one, +u!! =)

Eugene said...

你还可以谈谈心,我却只能依旧的听着歌,寂寞的夜晚,每一粒歌词好像分外感触。

JY said...

sk, I will learn to become like what u said. one day.

Elaine, ty! ^^ lol....

Eugene, stay strong la! I always can be the one who share things with u!!tomorrow swim ya!

Eugene said...

no problem! fill my life with activities! *not study ya*