Saturday, April 3, 2010

Malacca, 1 day trip.

Went to Malacca.

Early in the morning,9am,
When to LRT, Park my car there.
and Wait for Fiona to come.

SHE!

140km/hr.
1 hour we reached Malacca.

Had our very first brunch, chicken rice. namely ... 鸡饭粒.
well, the chicken is kinda normal, But the oily rice is really tasted good!

...

After that, we had our cendol n laksa,
The cendol is abit too sweety. Still, ppl were adding sugar.
Confused.

...

We then walked to red houses.
Took some photo, with the red colored houses. lol
Photo will me uploaded on facebook SOON! sookyee's job.

THEN!

Girls decided to go shopping. ya, we stayed pretty long time inside.
They bought some cloths, formal shirts, and bla bla..
Well, "basically" I was kind of bored inside the complex, yet I always trying to enjoy every moment with u guys. HA...HA...HA...
YA... I enjoyed inside the shopping center =D
At least i tried.

After that.

We had our "layers cake?" omg.. i forgot all the namesss... zzz

Double chocolates+ cheeses cake?

ANYWAY,IT tasted so damn nice..
Ppl were screaming, but i just eating it silently,
closing my eye, moving my tongue gently, swallow it with a slowest speed,
Seriously speaking, Its the best cake I never had.
DONT JEALOUS TY.


THEN HO...

Went to eat satik bla bla... i pronounce it as LOT LOT
Photo will be uploaded by the girl.
ITS! SO ! CHEAP! =D
I ate 10 batang just for 7 buck.
=.=v shh...

AFTER that.

We went to eat mango Ice Blender? 芒果冰?
NVM! who cares, we failed to eat due to I also duno what reason...
The shop was closed.
Took some photo beside the sea.(no ppl will realise,trust me)

AFTER that.

about time to go back.
We Went to buy "wan tan mee" n "ham jim" ?
Eta both these at BUS station,
Abit rush. But I guess we enjoyed the moment! xD

go back..........2 hours,
I slept on the bus without noticing we reached KL.
TOO SWEETTTTTTT.. =)

Reached PUDU.
haisss, only she can get lied by the "jangan bising" uncle.
He just ask us dun ask so much.

"He told me that he will use meter instead of charging us with his own price", vyonne said.

honestly i didnt hear that.

On the way, he just trying to crap and we realized that he charge us with his own price.
Both these 2 ppl are funny.
Anyway, we paid 35 buck for traveling us from pudu to PJ LRT... =.= exp sia..

Reached home around 1.30 am.
took a bath.
Sitting infront my desktop,
Trying to recall what i did.
wrote down.
I just worry that I may forgot any part of our journey when i woke up the next day.

End. Malacca. 1day trip.

Today, another happy day.

3 comments:

Engineer's Principles said...

wow bro, very nice trip leh. i wish i can go there again.
laksa, cendol, chicken ball rice (actually so so only), thats the best of melaka.

btw, 140km/h? good one, any interest to get a race to genting? last time i tough tothoi father how to drift one :p

Kaylie.SookYee said...

My post will b better than urs.
U definitely won forget what we did there.
Stay tuned. :)
A good day. I'm happy.
Thank you for d jacket. =D

JY said...

Ding> Wao.. NO way!! i dun race with my apprentice.. That's my principle. xD

SY> !!! u'r welcomed!!! AND ur post cant better than mine! i have faith!!