Friday, July 2, 2010

Politics and teenagers

"Politics over here getting worse.
Leaders of the country abuse the power they had.
We live in a corrupted country.
We shall move to our dream country, to prevent the unfairness treated by the government."

In fact, how many of us actually try to understand the government?
From a perspective of a student, I feel curious and weird.
How funny,
When people criticize on something when they don't even have any idea what are the things government working on.
They might say, "government ar? no cure la...GG"
To some extend, I agree, I'm a very normal teenager as everyone does.


Criticizes, Conflicts, Unfairness, misleading of thought by the leaders
Those things are expected to happen in our daily life.
When we look from one and only one perspective,
oh ya, I'm so angry. I wasn't treated as what I suppose to
I didn't receive the gift that belonging to me.

What if I say,
People mind were set.
To a point their decision made were disturbed.
I guess that was one of the reasons why government gave us a bad image even we know nothing much about them.


That's not the point, yet.
politics
It changes our lifestyle, our education, our priority, human right.
Although, i know it's suck for some reason due to their unwise decision made by those leaders.
Yet, We shouldn't give up on it.
Politics was always playing a important role in our life,
We seldom realize it, especially teenagers.
that was one of the reasons why people were treated unfairly by the government.


Reason is simple, we don't really care about it.
we don't really participate and making it an issue.
At least not most of us.
ya, I'm selfish.

I didn't say the plan that our country made were excellent, or
all the races are fairly treated.
Nomatter what.
Teenagers are not suppose to sit and see.
Because we are future.

ya, people realize that.
The latest election proves us that we finally come to a turning point that all of us wanted to be fairly treated.

"I want a truth Malaysian Nation"
This was my Malaysian Study presentation topic once awhile.
No longer a request.
Its an journey.
ya, this generation. our generation.

no matter how horrible u think politics is.
Still, I think politics is a very amazing thing.
Something that we should concern about
Because it effects everything.
It decides our future.

someone spoke out,

"when you looking at the news concerning on our country economic plans.
you might ask yourself a question "what is the point of getting involved?"

Here the point, when we don't pay close attention to the decisions made by our leaders, we fail to educated ourselves by the major issues of the day, when we choose not to make our voices and opinion heard, that's when democracy breaks down. That's when power is abused.
Because none of us are there to speak up to stop them."

I love politics.
Not to involve.
Just, It's the only tool for us to make a better future. better country. better nation.
It always does.

No comments: