Monday, August 9, 2010

One Malaysia

Public Relation.

What I learn today.

Discussed about Sale promoting, Advertisement, Propaganda, Marketing, Good/Bad Image Of a product.

Talk about One Malaysia proposed by our Prime Minister, Najib.
Lecturer ask whether this propaganda gave us a good/bad image.

When asked to raise hand if you think "One Malaysia" gives us a good image.
people seem to be hesitating. I raised my hand.

The Lecturer was right. No matter it gives good or bad image to us..
We should support it.
At least, the base of the idea is good.
At least, the starting is good.
At least, if gives us some hopes in future that maybe we can change one day like United State..

Talk about United State,
I wonder if Mr. Obama comes over Malaysia, can he manages to unite Malaysia and treat all the citizen equally? eg. same income tax to everyone?

I just doubt that, In United State people has a very strong conscious on fairness, equal rights.
But, here, not to say all of them, still most of the Older generation typical Malays still think that they deserved the better treatment by the government...

One Malaysia Is not Bull Shit.
Trying on something is good rather than doing nothing.
Maybe it's not that effective right now or some others rules still not treating all Malaysian equally.
But, in future. when people mind comes to one level, we can change like what United State did.
What we should do is support every single decision made by our leaders that benefits to all of Malaysian.
I have faith.


p/s

I have faith on u, bi.
Still,I prefer to make things clear at this stage.
I will wait, u know I'm waiting.

No comments: