Saturday, August 17, 2013

A little note to my life now

Working at this company has too much multi tasking, too many new things to learn, too much of task has to be done.

I step out from my house for the first time, with too many passions and targets. I'm going to achieve those goals I set. keep remaining myself.

Living outside alone was not easy. I learn to wash my first cloth, prepare my own breakfast just some milk and oak, cook my hot water every night. "You are on your own" my mother told me. not quite. thanks to my lovely girl friend and my caring family, I'm always grateful to have you all, sometimes just making me more dependant.

In order to survive for long at here,  I need to be mentally and physically strong. I must control my emotion and play with it to the maximum. I need to be healthy, stay healthy and sleep early all night. No one will take care of you when you are down. The only way to prevent you down, stay healthy.

Fast learning is also compulsory here. If I'm walking too slow, I'm going to drag the whole team with me. Then, I will automatically become a burden. No time to think what I have learnt during my Uni, most of them are not useful during my career. What more important is, learn to show out to patient that you are different from others and given them confident and educating them. At least I must do this, if I can't do then I'm failure to be an optometrist.

No need to show off. No need. Because it's no need. Show off doesn't mean you keep presenting some knowledge. Show off also includes denial  people's statements. Act like a fool is a best way to learn most. When 2 persons is arguing a facts on a topic that you clearly understood, I would just stand a side and listen instead of telling out the truths. because at the end what they cares is, who wins.

There are 2 things I can gain from here,
1- shaping the ability skill to multitasking
2- study how system works so well in a company




No comments: