Thursday, November 26, 2009

Take a break

Thursday. Very hot day.

Just finished biochemistry's last paper today.
The feeling was great.
Nothing is impossible if i decide to do it.

The next papers are physiology and Anatomy.
I got no idea why I find it so hard to score.
Anyway, fail is not an option.
I will try my best to do it.

Life should be so good.
While my friends were discussing where to live.
When I saw my friends miss their home so much.
Just realized that I'm so fortunate that I lack of nothing in my life.
*appreciate*

Life is so full of unexpected things.
No basketball today. What a disappointment.
anyway. today is so hot.
Think from good perspective. >.<

Suddenly, I miss of Louise.
Although we used to have some misunderstanding and conflicts.
we have been working in a group together. we have been learning together.
In overall, she is good. She brings fun to us too.
take care ya. =)

Sook Yee's car accidentally kisses my car's butt today.
Lucky it was just a small bang.

Attention.
For all living things.
Do not take risks by standing behind sook yee's car.
for your own safeness~
=.= v

Today is another good day. Enjoy everything.
The world is ending in no long time.

good night. ^^

4 comments:

Kaylie.SookYee said...

sad. sorry la brother...
ya.. pls dun stand behind my car, u know i cant see. =.=
sob!

JY said...

haha~ dont call me brother!

Elaine Mah said...

yea, I miss culture Y too. =(
hahaha Sookyee too short laaaa... cant see. Muahahaha....

Kaylie.SookYee said...

swt. brother brother brother! I don't BOTHER!
xD

LOL elaine! >.<